I should get up and start cleaning the kitchen. loveviciously will be here in 5 days.
BUT! My head hurts and I’m tired because I had a never-ending low blood sugar earlier. Why are rebounds after lows like mini-hangovers to me now? It sucks.
I’m just gonna sit here on my comfy couch and check email and maybe do some Pinterest stuff. The kitchen can wait. Probably.
Fun fact: All of these emails are from me. When I am not near my computer (in bed, for instance), I send myself emails of things I want to check out later. I also do this with tumblr drafts - when I see videos I might want to watch later, I just draft ‘em.
Being an adult is realizing that $5,000 is a lot of money to owe and very little money to own.
- Husband, in the bathroom: NO! NO! Why do you always have to smack my penis?!
- Me, from the living room: That's what you get for pooping with the door open.
- Bruce (the cat who is interested in dangly things): Meow.
"Bruce, did you know it’s black cat appreciation day? You’re not all black, so we can’t appreciate you today."
If you try to kill a spider with organic citrus oils, it will not die. You will just have to squish an oily spider.saw a spider panicked sprayed it with closest spray bottle organic oils and water I might be dumb but that spider has been flushed now
We are going to yet another going away dinner tomorrow afternoon. (4:00pm - is it lunch or is it dinner?) For once, it’s not Olive Garden, which is a plus. This time it’s at an Indian restaurant/sports bar. Sounds weird, but the Indian food is amazing.
My goals? Ignore all the tiny new babies, and eat my weight in vegetable samosas. And then eat some fantastic veggie entree - but which to choose? Okra, eggplant, cauliflower, or chickpea?
"COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people."
— 3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via expresswithsilence)